Facebook Business is designed to help you achieve your ultimate business goals, keeping you updated on the current news, advertising tips, best practices and case studies, on how to grow your business.
Facebook, has a global market reach, owing to it’s teaming billions of users. Thus engaging with Facebook business, exposes you to potential customers all around the globe.
Benefits of Facebook Business
- Facebook Business, helps you gather leads in the form of email addresses, so you can contact your followers outside Facebook.
- With Facebook business, your Marketing expenses actually fits your budget, because starting a Facebook business page actually costs $0.
- It enables you reach your target audience, directing your ads to target customers within a 10-15 mile radius.
- With Facebook Insights, you can actually keep tabs of, how many page Likes you have, the reach of your post and page, Page engagement, Post performance etc.
- Once Facebook notices your page is active, and responsive, Facebook, Business, takes it from your hand, and help you build brand loyalty.
- It helps you increase your web traffic, and helps you drive traffic to your website, by using link posts.
- Use Facebook business, to promote your business presence on Facebook and optimize your page, both on desktop and mobile devices. Once your followers, scroll thru your Facebook page, on a mobile device, they see your;
- Hours of operating
- Phone number to dial straight from the Facebook mobile app.
- You can also view other businesses, in your area and niche, and see how business is growing on Facebook.
How to Start a Facebook Business
To start a Facebook business, you are to start by creating a Facebook page. Here’s how to create a page.
- Create a name for your page and talk about your business: Let this, be your business name or another name that people can use to locate your business. Make use of the “About section” to intimate people a little about what your business is all about.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo: Select a photo that represents your business well. You can use your logo as your profile photo, as well as an image of your shop, products, or one from a recent marketing campaign, as your cover photo.
- Add a call to action to your page: Scroll to the top of your Page, and add a call to action that directs your page visitors to do something on your page. These activities includes, visiting your website, calling your shop etc.
Once your through, creating your page;
- You can now publish your page when it’s complete, for people to see it.
- Begin posting right away, by posting updates about your business, and special offers etc.
- Turn on messaging, to enable you connect with customers one on one. With this, people can contact your business with questions and feedback
- Check your page results, by clicking on Insights at the top of your page, to see how people are engaging with your business on Facebook.
Facebook, is still, one of the cheapest and effective ways of marketing your business, with it’s more than 2 billion active users.
It is also one of the best tools, for targeting a specific audience through paid campaigns.
If you are looking for ways to grow your business, try Facebook business. It is a great opportunity for a company to make online sales, earn a brand recognition and also create a platform, where customers can discuss the products and, ultimately make sales.