What comes to your mind when you hear Instagram for facebook? Don’t be alarmed as I will be teaching us what it means in this article.
Do you have an Instagram account or do you want to get one and you are probably wondering how you can make it linked to your Facebook account, then that’s the exact reason you should read this article to the very end.
After reading this article you will finally be filled with the knowledge of how you can link your Instagram account to your Facebook account and get notifications from Facebook on your Instagram account.
Do you have the slightest idea that you can post on your Instagram account from Facebook, and you can also add your Instagram account to your Facebook business page?
There are a whole lot of things you can do when you have your Instagram account linked to your Facebook account. You can use your Facebook account to recover your Instagram account password just in case you forgot it.
Do you have any idea that you can control your Instagram account just from your Facebook page, now enough of all this talking of what you can do when your Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account, I will be showing you.
- How you can link your Instagram account to your Facebook page.
- Also, how you can link your Instagram account to your Facebook account.
- How to disconnect your Instagram account from your Facebook page.
- I will also be teaching you how you can post on Instagram from Facebook.
- How you can unlink your Instagram account from your Facebook account.
Instagram for Facebook – How to Link Your Instagram Account to Your Facebook Page
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Search for you’re the page you admin and click on it.
- Hit the settings icon located at the top right corner of the window.
- From the new menu, tap on Instagram ads.
- Now hit the add an account tab.
- Fill in the new page with your Instagram account’s username and password.
- Next, click on confirm, and you are all done.
Instagram for Facebook – How to Link Your Instagram Account to Your Facebook Account
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Navigate to your profile and hit the three lines.
- Next tap on settings and hit linked accounts.
- Hit Facebook, and fill in your mobile number or username and your password and continue.
How to Disconnect Your Instagram Account from Your Facebook Page
- Navigate to the desired page.
- Hit settings located at the top of the page.
- Hit the Instagram option.
- Scroll down and tap the disconnect button and confirm your action.
How to Post on Instagram from Facebook
- When you have successfully linked your accounts whenever you want to post on Facebook you will be given an option to also share the post on Instagram from the same screen where you want to post.
How to Unlink Your Instagram Account from Your Facebook Account
- Login to Instagram.
- Now go to your profile and hit settings.
- Go to linked accounts and click Facebook.
- Finally hit the unlink account button.