Now you feel how little your life has changed over the years on the platform. To cut the long story short, the final decision is that you want to delete Facebook from your life. Well, it’s a big decision to arrive at, but we will help you to Fully Delete Facebook Account forever.
How to Fully Delete Facebook Account
You are about to delete your Facebook account permanently, but before you do, do you mind backing up your data? Well, let’s make a quick stop for those interested in backing up their Facebook data.How to Back up your Facebook data
To back up your data, do the following:
- From your Facebook profile, open Facebook settings
- Then click on Your Facebook Information
- Click on Download Your Information where you’ll be able to choose the date range, the types of data you’d like to backup, and the quality to download for media files
Now it’s time to delete and say bye-bye to Facebook. First, you need to remove all third-party apps and apps granted permission on Facebook because these apps might be a hindrance to deleting your Facebook.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
It’s finally bu-bye to Facebook. The option to delete your Facebook account is located in Facebook’s Settings, follow these steps
- From your Profile, click on the Settings option and select “General.”
- In the General Alternative, choose “Delete Your Account and Information.”
Alternatively, you can use this direct link www.facebook.com/help/delete_account and click on Delete my account.
The Last thing to do now, is to wait for at least 90 days for the account deletion process to be completed because if you sign in during this time interval, you risk stopping the account deletion process that is why you need to remove permissions given to third-party apps as instructed above. After this time interval, your Facebook account is permanently deleted, and you are free from Facebook.
I hope this guide was helpful in Fully Deleting your Facebook account.