Google Adwords Express benefits – Formerly known as Google Boost, Google Adwords Express, is a feature targeted at small businesses, attempting to reduce the difficulty of managing ad campaigns by instantly managing keywords and ad placement.
Google Adwords Express, automatically manages your online ads, without the need for daily management tasks.
How Google Adwords Express Works – Google Adwords Express Benefits
After initial set up of Google Adwords Express , Advertising product instantly manages your ads automatically. Thus when customers look for products or services linked to your search phrases on Google, your ad is likely to pop up above or below search results
Google Adwords Express Benefits
- Supports small businesses, who do not have a website, by giving them the access to direct customers to their Google Place page.
- With Google Adwords Express, your customers can easily locate your business via ads on Google or Google Maps.
- Helps you create an online ad with ease and speed
- Google only requires a payment from you, when people click on your ad
- View the effects of your ads in your dash board
- Grants you the avenue to attract more customers to your website or Google+page
- Google Adwords Express, takes the load from you, and runs your ad for you.
- You can reach customers on desktops computers and mobile devices
How to Manage Google Adwords Express – Google Adwords Express Benefits
- Start your ad with a small budget, to test the waters first, before you plunge in fully
- Use the ad scheduling feature, to schedule your ads with business hours. Depending on the type of business you are running, ad scheduling can make a big impact on how well users convert.
- Use external call tracking software, connect it directly to Adwords, to help you track full phone calls in just few minutes with features like free call recording.
Once you set up your ads account, and have added a business, as well as written your ad, you can manage your Google Adwords account from your dash board, which is a central location for managing your ads.
Immediately you create your first ads, you have to monitor your ads to ensure they running effectively.
I hope this helps? If you like this article, please share it with your friends.