Samsung Pay is a digital wallet and a mobile payment service by Samsung Electronics that allows users to make payments using compatible phones and other Samsung-produced devices.
This service supports contactless payments using near-field communications, it also supports magnetic stripe only payment terminals by incorporating magnetic secure transmission.
Benefit Of Samsung Pay
- Most popular digital wallets, among others such as Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- It can be used oy on Samsung phones. available on Google play store
- Uses both NFC and MST. A digital acronym, Near field Communications (NFC) a type of radio wave that allows secure credit card data transmission from a mobile device to a point of sale (POS) system. While MST stands for Magnetic secure transmission, this utilizes a magnetic stripe of older POS systems for secure data transmission. So if your POS is not updated to receive EMV-enabled Chip Card devices, it wi likely accept Samsung Pay. For new Samsung Galaxy phones, you can use Samsung Pay digital wallet
- The Samsung digital wallet allows users to store reward cards in-app, just like credit card information and also offers rewards for qualifying Purchase, not only on customer favorites sores but also extra incentives to use at checkout.
- New innovative features that allow credit card payments to be authenticated by fingerprints and Pin, and other futuristic features such as iris recognition technology similar to fingerprints technology, it scans and recognizes the unique patterns of a person’s iris.
- simply cause your phone handles the transaction for you.
Steps On How To Set Up Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is simple to start, it allows you to make purchases by simply tapping your phone against a terminal. Therefore, your phone does all the transactions for you.
Steps by Steps instructions:
- Download the App from Google Playstore
- Open the Samsung Pay App
- Log into your Samsung Account. If you don’t have an account, you will be asked to create one here
- Set up your verification method. Set up your preferred verification method for your lick screen either fingerprints or a PIN
- Tap on ‘Next’ button
- Then, click ‘ Add’ and enter your bank card info
- Tap to agree to all the terms of service
- Choose the verify card method. Here you enter your bank digit for verification if you’re the rightful owner of the account. That means you must tell the bank the right means for confirmation either via email, SMS or call Bank
- Enter the verification code sent to you by your bank
- Sign your name I to the blue box and tap Save
- Tap in ‘Done ‘ once you are through adding Cards
- Once you see the ‘Samsung Pay app screen, your e-wallet is ready.
- How to Tag on Your New Pinterest Account – Pinterest Tag
- Google Plus – How to Create a Google Plus Account
- Facebook Marketplace | Marketplace Buy and Sell
I hope this article helps? If you like this article, please share it with your friends.