Link Facebook – You can create a link between Whatsapp and Facebook, to enable you fully access the features, that is offered by both platforms. Linking Whatsapp to Facebook, enable users, access phone numbers with Facebook. Facebook acquired Whatsapp, thus linking the two services via data connection.
Link Facebook to WhatsApp Benefits
- Whatsapp, Facebook link enables Facebook, get more data about users, and this will enable the social network, suggest to you phone contacts as friends.
- Users, who consent to this policy, may start seeing their profile displayed in friends suggestions of those who have their phone number saved in their phone, since Facebook, now have the access of linking their phone number with their accounts.
- Facebook WhatsApp link, is very advantageous, as this link, will help Facebook fight spam accounts and better understand how people use the apps.
- Link your Whatsapp account to your FB account and easily coordinate both your business and profile between both platforms.
More On Link Facebook to WhatsApp
A large population of FB users, already share their phone number and address book with Whatsapp, while some still decide not to, deciding rather, to keep their number which many work colleagues may have, isolated from their personal life on FB.
Alternatively, Facebook has promised it’s users, that it will not reveal their phone numbers, by splashing them across FB profiles, but rather plan on using the data to improve it’s friend suggestion algorithm. Users, however can still choose whether to opt out, or share their details with FB, at their own will.
Here, let’s take you thru few steps of how you can link your FB account to WhatsApp.
How to Link Facebook to WhatsApp
- Engage the three dots at the upper right of your screen, to scroll to “Settings” and once your there, click on the “Account” icon.
- Toggle the “Share my account info” button to the left of the screen
- Here, you can decide if you want to share your info between Whatsapp and FB by tapping on “Share” to opt out, or Tap “Don’t share” to keep your information private.
Once you click on the “Share” button, your FB account, gets links to your WhatsApp account, enabling you enjoy the best platforms.