How To Add A Photo To A Facebook Comment: You most likely understood you could publish photos to Facebook in a status update, but did you understand you can publish a photo in a comment you make on someone else’s post on Facebook? It hasn’t already always been possible however. It wasn’t till June 2013 that the social media network began sustaining photo-commenting, and also it’s built right into the site and mobile app.
Now you could make a photo comment as opposed to just typical text, or post both a message comment and also a photo to illustrate it. Whatever image you decide to post shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Add A Photo To A Facebook Comment
This is a specifically good function to have for birthday celebrations and also various other vacation wishes given that photos typically state more than words.
Previously, to add an image to a comment, you had to upload an image someplace online and afterwards insert the code that linked to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as simple as it is now.
How to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are slightly different depending upon just how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer System – Open Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer system. After that:
– Click Comment on your information feed below the post you want to react to.
– Go into any type of text, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the right side of the text box.
– Pick the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
– Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App– Making Use Of the apps for Android as well as iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook app and then:
– Tap comment underneath the post you wish to Comment on to raise the virtual keyboard.
– Enter a text comment as well as tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
– Select the photo you intend to comment with then tap Done or whatever other button is utilized on your gadget to leave that screen.
– Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website– Utilize this approach to submit photo discuss Facebook if you’re not making use of the mobile app or the desktop computer web site, but instead the mobile internet site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the supplied text box, touch the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Image or Picture Library to select the picture you intend to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture