The Messenger app is an instant messaging app that enables Facebook users send messages real quick to friends or other people they may know on Facebook.
This app could be made out to be a version of the main Facebook app which allows you do certain things much easier and faster. It comes with new features too.
How to Download the Messenger App
To download the Messenger app, follow the steps below;
- Access the Google Play Store(Android) or App Store(iOS) on your device.
- Click or tap on the search tab at the top of the page.
- Then type in “messenger app” in the tab.
- Click on the search.
- You will be shown the results for the app.
- Select the “Messenger” app
- Click or tap “install” and the app will begin to download automatically.
- After the app has been downloaded and installed, you can then launch and enjoy it.
How to Log into the Messenger App
All registered users on Facebook can access the Messenger app as long as they have it installed on their device. To log in to the Messenger app;
- Open the messenger app.
- Then enter your email or phone number and also your password in the two text fields displayed.
- Then click on login.
The email and password entered should be ones associated with your Facebook account.
Can I Access The Messenger App Without A Facebook Account?
You must have an account on the Facebook to be able to access the Messenger app.
How to Creat A Facebook Account
- Open the browser on your device.
- Then visit the website www.facebook.com.
- Click on ‘create new account’.
- Fill in the details by entering your names and email or phone number and password.
- Select a gender and put your date of birth.
- Then click on sign up.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email or phone number.
- Enter the code in the confirmation box that appear on your screen and click on continue.
Is Messenger App the Same as Facebook App?
The Messenger app and the Facebook app are not the same, although they have some similarities and are both owned by the Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful? If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.