Free messenger app for Android is the Android version of the Facebook messenger app. There are lots of things you can do with the messenger app.
Messenger can be seen as a free messaging app used for instant texting, sharing of images, video clips, voice notes or audio recording and also have group conversations. The app can be downloaded on the app store of the device that you are using.
It can be used to communicate with your Facebook friends and your mobile contacts. It is a separate app from Facebook but users can set their profiles using their Facebook account or your mobile number.
You can play games with friends. You can make video or audio calls. To use the app, you would need to install the app and then sign in with your Facebook details or mobile number.
How to Download Free Messenger App
Downloading or installing the Facebook messenger app is very easy and it is absolutely free on the app store. Follow the simple instructions below;
- Launch the app store on the device that you are using.
- On the apps that will appear, scroll through the apps to locate Facebook Messenger and tap on it once found.
- You can use the search field to make it easier, type in “Messenger”.
- Tap on the first Messenger result that will be displayed.
- Hit on the green Install tab.
Accept the permissions requested by the app and the installation process will begin. It will be installed immediately if you have a good data connection from your service providers. You can open the app from the same page to sign in and start a conversation with friends.
Signing to Messenger
Once the app has been successfully installed to your device, you can sign in to the app with your Facebook login details or your mobile phone number. To sign in, follow the instructions below;
- Launch the Facebook messenger app.
- If you have a Facebook account logged in on the device, the messenger will collect the details to sign you in automatically. Or you can sign in manually.
- Type in the Facebook login details; the account email address or phone number and the password and tap on Sign in.
- Use your mobile number to sign in and chat with your contacts.
Your messenger account will be loaded and if you have any recent chats, they will be displayed on the app.
- How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
- Facebook Singles Hook Up Blind Dates
- fb Singles on Facebook – Facebook Hooking Up Dating Group Near Me
- Dating Groups on Facebook – Facebook Singles Dating Groups
If you like this article, please share it with your friends.